Hello Dante? What Level Is This?

All the other crazy stuff we talk about. Politics, Science, News, the Kitchen, other hobbies.
JazzNU United States of America

Re: Hello Dante? What Level Is This?

Post by JazzNU »

No Shame.

Post by JazzNU »

Dear Lord, give me strength. Insurrectionist-in-Chief is trying to get Herschel Walker to run for the US Senate in Georgia.
ti-amie United States of America

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

JazzNU wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:48 am Dear Lord, give me strength. Insurrectionist-in-Chief is trying to get Herschel Walker to run for the US Senate in Georgia.
Is that why he's trending on Twitter?
“Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.” Albert Einstein

Post by JazzNU »

ti-amie wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:59 am Is that why he's trending on Twitter?
Correct

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

JazzNU wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:07 am
ti-amie wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:59 am Is that why he's trending on Twitter?
Correct
It's well known he's dumb as a box of rocks. Then again there's that Tuberville guy who is now in the Senate...
“Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.” Albert Einstein

Post by JazzNU »

ti-amie wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:09 am
It's well known he's dumb as a box of rocks. Then again there's that Tuberville guy who is now in the Senate...

Yes, they are banking on the football being enough. They also think any black guy will do to siphon off black voters. GOP has done this so, so many times.
patrick United States of America

Post by patrick »

JazzNU wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:28 am No Shame.

Every GOP in House and Senate that is given credit or take credit needs to be shame to no end.
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Post by ponchi101 »

ti-amie wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:09 am ...

Serious here. That has never stopped any politician in the USA. As a matter of fact, I believe that one of the things that, for example, hinders E. Warren is that she is obviously very smart. It turns off a lot of American voters.
It didn't stop Dubya, a man of seriously limited intellectuality, and you know my opinion of Tiny, a truly deficient mind that proved over and over his level of stupidity.
And remember: idiocy is somewhat relative. I am sure I am a total buffoon in the eyes of Wittgenstein or Marylin Von Savant (were he alive). I am sure Edward Witten would look at us in contempt (were he that kind of man). So, if a bag of rocks runs for congress in a county full of bags of rocks, how can the bags of rocks know he is a moron?
Ego figere omnia et scio supellectilem

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

ponchi101 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:17 pm
ti-amie wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:09 am ...

Serious here. That has never stopped any politician in the USA. As a matter of fact, I believe that one of the things that, for example, hinders E. Warren is that she is obviously very smart. It turns off a lot of American voters.
It didn't stop Dubya, a man of seriously limited intellectuality, and you know my opinion of Tiny, a truly deficient mind that proved over and over his level of stupidity.
And remember: idiocy is somewhat relative. I am sure I am a total buffoon in the eyes of Wittgenstein or Marylin Von Savant (were he alive). I am sure Edward Witten would look at us in contempt (were he that kind of man). So, if a bag of rocks runs for congress in a county full of bags of rocks, how can the bags of rocks know he is a moron?
Well when you put it like that...
You're right of course.

Post by JazzNU »

patrick wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:21 am Every GOP in House and Senate that is given credit or take credit needs to be shame to no end.

There are several doing it. They are the worst. And absolutely pitiful that some of these Republicans clearly wanted to vote for it and didn't have enough courage to do their damn job for their constituents and go against party's orders.

dryrunguy

Post by dryrunguy »

I guess I'll put this here.

I spotted a new flag flying in Shirleysburg today. It was a dark blue flag, much like many of the Trump flags I used to see flying there. Then, in large red, all cap letters I read the words... "F*** Biden"...
Last edited by dryrunguy on Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

dryrunguy wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:38 pm I guess I'll put this here.

I spotted a new flag flying in Shirleysburg today. It was a dark blue flag, much like many of the Trump flags I used to see flying there. Then, in large red, all cap letters I red the words... "F*** Biden"...
I guess they're not cashing their stimulus check(s)...

Post by JazzNU »

dryrunguy wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:38 pm I guess I'll put this here.

I spotted a new flag flying in Shirleysburg today. It was a dark blue flag, much like many of the Trump flags I used to see flying there. Then, in large red, all cap letters I read the words... "F*** Biden"...
Well that's pleasant.

In unrelated news, I remain reluctant to get off the Turnpike anywhere in the middle part of the state not named Harrisburg, Carlisle, or Breezewood.

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

I get the feeling that they don't believe him.

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »