Sports Random, Random

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Curling, Marbula 1 and any other activity that we can think of!
Owendonovan United States of America

Re: Sports Random, Random

Post by Owendonovan »

Paris 2024: Team GB's Charlotte Dujardin withdraws from Olympic Games after video shows 'error of judgement'
Charlotte Dujardin is out of the Paris Olympics and provisionally suspended for six months over a video showing her hitting a horse's leg several times; warning: the above video contains footage that some viewers may find distressing.

"What happened was completely out of character and does not reflect how I train my horses or coach my pupils, however there is no excuse. I am deeply ashamed and should have set a better example in that moment."
https://www.skysports.com/olympics/news ... -judgement

Actually Ms. Dujardin the video shows that the ease and comfort with which you whip the horse appears to be completely of your character and is a mirror reflection of how you coach your pupils. What miserable wretch.
ti-amie United States of America

Honorary_medal

Re: Sports Random, Random

Post by ti-amie »

Kristina did the routine in heels underwater. And did it better than the original. :notworthy:

This is the only way I could post the video.
“Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.” Albert Einstein