Random, Random 2.0

All the other crazy stuff we talk about. Politics, Science, News, the Kitchen, other hobbies.
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Re: Random, Random 2.0

Post by ponchi101 »

No natural predators? Hey, animals will go where it is safe. So, no reason why not.
Ego figere omnia et scio supellectilem
JTContinental United States of America

Post by JTContinental »

The internet says yes
Owendonovan United States of America

Post by Owendonovan »

Oh Boy, Joe Biden sucked at that debate. TFG mumbled about nothing, but Joe seemed impossible to go 4 years. The Dems need to seriously consider a different candidate.
dryrunguy

Post by dryrunguy »

Hi, everyone. I am sorry I have been absent. I have had 12 proposals since May. I am hoping things will slow down now and that I can pay better attention to what gets posted here. I have seen so much interesting news I wanted to share (e.g., the new 6-day work week in Greece) but couldn't just because I was so stretched for time.

Meanwhile, Lulu Sun is a lot of fun. (I just made a rhyme.) I hope this is not a one-off. Her game looks like the type that could be very hit or miss and may not translate well to other surfaces and circumstances. I suspect there are very good reasons why she is 23 and ranked #123. Or maybe she just needed more time. But what I saw today was really impressive. Of course, one good stretch of match wins does not a career make.

Hope you all are well--and stay well.
ti-amie United States of America

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

dryrunguy wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:09 am Hi, everyone. I am sorry I have been absent. I have had 12 proposals since May. I am hoping things will slow down now and that I can pay better attention to what gets posted here. I have seen so much interesting news I wanted to share (e.g., the new 6-day work week in Greece) but couldn't just because I was so stretched for time.

Meanwhile, Lulu Sun is a lot of fun. (I just made a rhyme.) I hope this is not a one-off. Her game looks like the type that could be very hit or miss and may not translate well to other surfaces and circumstances. I suspect there are very good reasons why she is 23 and ranked #123. Or maybe she just needed more time. But what I saw today was really impressive. Of course, one good stretch of match wins does not a career make.

Hope you all are well--and stay well.
You have been missed. :)
“Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.” Albert Einstein
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Post by ponchi101 »

ti-amie wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:13 am ...

You have been missed. :)
Ditto. Welcome back, and I hope the 12 proposals have been profitable.

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

“Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.” Albert Einstein

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

I don't know how true this is but ever since their convention started there've been reports of Grindr being overloaded.

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

p1/2

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

p2/L

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

Also

Tomas Pueyo
@tomaspueyo

18. Mexicans are some of the hardest working people in the world—and the hardest working in the OECD.

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

When you stumble across people doing work like this and posting on Xitter it makes it hard to leave the site.

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

I saw this breed of horse (or a similar breed) in a Chinese drama I was watching. The bad guy was trying to con its owner into giving it to him. They showed the bad guy trying to con its owner before panning to the horse. Talk about being slack jawed in shock at the horse's size and majesty. The one in the drama was black.
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Post by ponchi101 »

What are they used for? Pulling 747's?
Majestic.

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

Best illustration of panic mode I've ever seen. Guy is so scared he can barely remember how to operate his own boat. It looks like the orca's are on their summer rampage.