by dave g Our Wimbledon ATP Survivor Pool Winners are: FifiLainez, janebowles, and wolfy333.

Congratulations on winning the pool. They made it to the finals, but all of them had picked Djokovic to win the final.
To be honest, at the beginning of the final, I was expecting them to actually beat the draw.

Amazing job, winners! :yahoo: :yahoo:

by ponchi101 Great job, winners. As Dave says, I also thought you would beat the draw, but it was not meant to be. However, you get a copy of the men's trophy as a well deserved prize.
They have been awarded. Good luck at the USO :trophy: :clap:

by New England Nitemare Congrats to FifiLainez, janebowles, and wolfy333 on winning the men's survivor pool. A job well done!!!

by wolfy333 Congrats to FifiLainez and janebowles.

by janebowles It was so much fun! Thanks to the organizers...and special thanks to Safiullin for winning and losing when I needed him to. Would have been great to beat the draw but I'm glad Alcaraz won.

by texasniteowl FifiLainez, janebowles, and wolfy333

Wow! Surviving the draw, especially with all the rain to start and then coming so close to beating the draw...amazing job! Congratulations to all 3 of you!

by Omegadoom Congrats to FifiLainez, JaneBowles, and Wolfy333 on winning this, and getting your 1st medals, and what a medal to start off with on TAT 2.0!

Many thank to DaveG for running this pool!

by FifiLainez congratulations