by dave g Here are the two semi-final matches:

Shelton vs Djokovic [2]
Alcaraz [1] vs Medvedev [3]

by GlennHarman Djokovic

by janebowles Shelton!!!

by Improbabledream Shelton

by janebowles Looks good for you, GH…

by GlennHarman Except for this contest, I would be pulling hard for Shelton. So I can see an up-side to his winning. If I understand the situation correctly, I win if Djokovic wins the match that is starting, and Improbable wins if Shelton wins, because Improbable would still have a finals pick. Jane, I’m afraid you might be out of it. I never get this far, so I feel like I’m in very rarified air. GH

by GlennHarman Except for this contest, I would be pulling hard for Shelton. So I can see an up-side to his winning. If I understand the situation correctly, I win if Djokovic wins the match that is starting, and Improbable wins if Shelton wins, because Improbable would still have a finals pick. Jane, I’m afraid you might be out of it. I never get this far, so I feel like I’m in very rarified air. GH

by GlennHarman Sorry… I don’t know why I manage to submit twice so often. GH

by ponchi101
GlennHarman wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:18 pm Sorry… I don’t know why I manage to submit twice so often. GH
Clicking too fast? Because of the excitement? ;) (you are about to win the SP, so, understandable).

by GlennHarman That must be what I do, though it’s not just because of the SP situation, since it seems to happen with me a lot.

By the way, are our icons from TAT 1.0 supposed to be by our names? I’m not positive, but I think I had 4, all from SP’s, and all a long time ago. You may not be continuing to show those…it’s fine with me either way. And maybe you know for sure how many I had.

Thanks. By the way, I’m right at halfway through with “La Visita”. I finally have gotten around to reading it this camping trip…excellent, so far. (Others of you: that is a book Ponchi published). GH

by ponchi101
GlennHarman wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:07 pm That must be what I do, though it’s not just because of the SP situation, since it seems to happen with me a lot.

By the way, are our icons from TAT 1.0 supposed to be by our names? I’m not positive, but I think I had 4, all from SP’s, and all a long time ago. You may not be continuing to show those…it’s fine with me either way. And maybe you know for sure how many I had.

Thanks. By the way, I’m right at halfway through with “La Visita”. I finally have gotten around to reading it this camping trip…excellent, so far. (Others of you: that is a book Ponchi published). GH
We went by honor system: if you tell me what SP's you had, they will be uploaded. No questions asked.
About my book: I would really, really appreciate your feedback on it. Via PM. Thanks ;)

by GlennHarman Ponchi, I have no idea any more which ones I won, so please don’t worry about it. It hadn’t even occurred to me until the last few days that maybe I could have credit for them. I got through the last decade never thinking about them, so I will easily “survive”. Thanks for the reply. And I’ll send you a message about the book, which I should finish in the next couple of days. I’ve really done well getting through some of the planned stack of books this year. GH