by dave g Here are the two semi-final matches. Your picks are due before the players come onto the court for the first match on Friday. Good luck, a lot of us are going to need it. Also, remember you can't pick a player you have already used.

DJOKOVIC N. 1 vs SHAPOVALOV D. 10
BERRETTINI M. 7 vs HURKACZ H. 14

by dave g Djokovic

by Wolfie0890 HURKACZ

by spencerlee HURKACZ

by ktothem1 DJOKOVIC N.

by Federex Hurkacz

by ajstew DJOKOVIC N. 1

by ajstew HURKACZ H. 14 (change... thought I had picked him earlier but guess I hadn't from the results list. Maybe confused him with Sonego.

by bluereggie Djokovic

by Valynn DJOKOVIC

by ajstew Djokovic... sorry, final change (back to my first pick.)

by jojordan Djokovic the wolf πŸ™„

Sadly, this is my last pick regardless of the outcome as I’ve already picked the remaining 3 players. Good luck & peace out everyone!

by Rip8aces HURKACZ

by gunner HURKACZ

by KLB21 Berrettini

by nycguy2662 Hurkacz

by jazzyg Berrettini

by tcard HURKACZ

by SMC_mom HURKACZ

by Elchie HURKACZ H. 14

by rj7dogz DJOKOVIC N.

by Khethux DJOKOVIC N. ( because when I don't make it this far in a draw people who make it to the final and run out of picks get the medal while people who choose a semi winner who loses do not get a medal and thats my origins story). If the the Polish guy wins and the Serbian no. 1 beats him in the final and I do not get my medal I will pour. Bleach and everything you love πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

by Khethux DJOKOVIC N. ( because when I don't make it this far in a draw people who make it to the final and run out of picks get the medal while people who choose a semi winner who loses do not get a medal and thats my origins story). If the the Polish guy wins and the Serbian no. 1 beats him in the final and I do not get my medal I will pour. Bleach and everything you love πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

by Sportsfan Hurkacz

by adicecream Djokovic

by mu_royals HURKACZ

by GreenGourd Hurkacz

by pinckleman Berrettini

by Michelle_fenlon Djokovic, Novak

My only option, but this is the furthest I’ve ever made it on the men’s side! Good luck to those with more than 1 possible pick left! And honestly, since this is as far as I can go, I hope I get taken out by the Night Train πŸ˜‚