TENNIS PLAYERS (Off-Court Shenanigans)

Our main board to talk about our sport
Fastbackss United States of America

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random 2.0

Post by Fastbackss »

He looks like he has aged ten years in the one year of fatherhood. (Caro has not)
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Post by ponchi101 »

dmforever wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:28 am ...

I always enjoy watching her play. This is a very classic picture. Thanks for posting it.

BTW, I thought her last name was Cristea for the longest time, meaning from the time I first heard of her until a few months ago when I realized my mistake. I'm just curious. Did anyone else think that? Because I swear I heard a commentator or two say Cristea.

Thanks.

Kevin
I misread it the first time but corrected immediately. I think it is a great name and last name.
---0---
Lots of pretty people in these pictures. And both Ka Plis and Aryna should be banned from wearing heels; there has got to be a limit to how long a woman's kegs can be! ;)
(Bad joke, both look gorgeous)
Ego figere omnia et scio supellectilem
dryrunguy

Post by dryrunguy »

ponchi101 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:13 pm
dmforever wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:28 am ...

I always enjoy watching her play. This is a very classic picture. Thanks for posting it.

BTW, I thought her last name was Cristea for the longest time, meaning from the time I first heard of her until a few months ago when I realized my mistake. I'm just curious. Did anyone else think that? Because I swear I heard a commentator or two say Cristea.

Thanks.

Kevin
And both Ka Plis and Aryna should be banned from wearing heels; there has got to be a limit to how long a woman's kegs can be! ;)
(Bad joke, both look gorgeous)
0:40-1:06 :)

mmmm8

Post by mmmm8 »

JazzNU wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:43 pm What is this certainty that Taylor is the youngest parent on tour? That we know of maybe, but for instance, he's barely older than Sascha and we'd hardly know he had a kid if his girlfriends weren't so public about airing their grievances. And remember people didn't even know Karen had a wife for a while and didn't realize Ons was married. Not sure where the certainty is coming from.

Taylor's son doesn't travel with him. Don't get me started on the double standard again, but his kid is rarely with him on tour. His shotgun ex-wife unsurprisingly rarely was either. Now his new girlfriend, the IG model, shockingly, travels with him regularly.

I don't know who "people" are - it's not like he was hiding her! I remember when he got married and also his wife and Ilya Ivashka's wife are twins. Maybe I'm more aware because of Russian media, but that's because I don't follow any of the players on Instagram and don't use twitter anymore, otherwise, it's all out there these if one looks. Now, are there potential children who are not advertised and of whom maybe even the players don't know? Probably.
mmmm8

Post by mmmm8 »

ponchi101 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:50 pm Ok, Ok. Hold it, hold it, hold it! I have terrible handwriting and I am not poorly schooled!!!! :evil:
(Nah, post it. It is one terrible thing I never got over. Basically, scratches on a page from an epileptic cat in the middle of a fit. Weirdly, my numbers are fine).
Are you sure you are not a doctor?
ti-amie United States of America

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

This guy and Aryna look like good friends. Or is he her dad?

“Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.” Albert Einstein

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

Elena Vesnina and family

“Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.” Albert Einstein
meganfernandez United States of America

Post by meganfernandez »

ti-amie wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:23 pm This guy and Aryna look like good friends. Or is he her dad?

The way he's bear-clawing her thigh in another photo, I dearly hope it's not her dad. Sugar daddy, maybe.
JazzNU United States of America

Post by JazzNU »

Post by JazzNU »

ti-amie wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:23 pm This guy and Aryna look like good friends. Or is he her dad?
Y'all ain't right. He's the boyfriend, possibly fiance.
tenedab United States of America

Post by tenedab »

Her father died in 2019

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

tenedab wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 pm

Her father died in 2019
I didn't know. So he's a friend.
JTContinental United States of America

Post by JTContinental »

JazzNU wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:43 pm Taylor's son doesn't travel with him. Don't get me started on the double standard again, but his kid is rarely with him on tour. His shotgun ex-wife unsurprisingly rarely was either. Now his new girlfriend, the IG model, shockingly, travels with him regularly.
I was wondering this too.

I think his ex was also trying to make it on the WTA tour at one time, which might explain why she wasn't with him that much.

Post by JazzNU »

JTContinental wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:57 am
JazzNU wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:43 pm Taylor's son doesn't travel with him. Don't get me started on the double standard again, but his kid is rarely with him on tour. His shotgun ex-wife unsurprisingly rarely was either. Now his new girlfriend, the IG model, shockingly, travels with him regularly.
I was wondering this too.

I think his ex was also trying to make it on the WTA tour at one time, which might explain why she wasn't with him that much.
I have no idea how good her prospects were, so maybe it's better than it looks, but she stopped playing on the junior tour near the time of the pregnancy/wedding and didn't return. I was hoping that wasn't what happened so I looked awhile ago, and there was no playing activity. Also, never saw anything to suggest that she was on a NCAA team in lieu of playing ITF tournaments.
the Moz Canada

Post by the Moz »

JazzNU wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:25 pm
Who's the hot hair mess in the second pic?
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: