With Roland Garros just around the corner, get ready for our Survivors' Pool, You Can't Win Jack and Predictions contests.
For our SP players, remember: just the LAST NAME of the player, unless two players with the same last name play on the same day.

TENNIS PLAYERS (Off-Court Shenanigans)

Our main board to talk about our sport
atlpam United States of America

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random 2.0

Post by atlpam »

I actually liked Serena's look. With regards to Naomi, the skirt seemed superfluous - would have looked better without it.
meganfernandez United States of America

Post by meganfernandez »

Regardless of how you feel about Kyrgios, you might find his Big 4 analysis interesting. I did.

JazzNU United States of America

Post by JazzNU »

meganfernandez wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:05 pm Regardless of how you feel about Kyrgios, you might find his Big 4 analysis interesting. I did.
This rings rather hollow, so the only thing I find interesting here is that Kyrgios blinked, likely at the request of I would guess Tennis Australia, and agreed to give these comments to help de-escalate the situation as it's the last thing they really need this week and it was getting more contentious by the day. Release this "interview" where Nick's complimentary, but also gets to pump himself up as if he's deserving of being in the same breath as them, and you likely head off any more back and forth, all eyes back on court.
Deuce Canada

Post by Deuce »

ponchi101 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:33 pm Woke up to catch the last part of the Shapo/Sinner match, and I thought it was funny that Shapo was wearing pajamas.
That is one ugly color.
^ Give the guy a break - he came to the court right after having performed a complicated 4 hour appendectomy.

:D
R.I.P. Amal...

“The opposite of courage is not cowardice - it’s conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow.”- Jim Hightower

Post by meganfernandez »

Baby Sunshine on the way

Suliso Latvia

Post by Suliso »

Naomi and her boyfriend

Ribbons United States of America

Post by Ribbons »

JazzNU wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:44 am Remember we had the Nike Melbourne designs last year that were tragic. And awkward. And included a full blue cheetah tracksuit or something on Grigor.
Wow.
ti-amie United States of America

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

Woz posted this pic on her IG. As soon as I saw it - no abs on a woman who always had them - I thought that she was pregnant.

Congratulations.
“Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.” Albert Einstein

Post by meganfernandez »

They're cute. I don't know hip hop enough to know how much of a star Cordae is. I know he's successful - would any hip hop fan know him?

Suliso wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:58 pm Naomi and her boyfriend

Post by JazzNU »

meganfernandez wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:39 pm They're cute. I don't know hip hop enough to know how much of a star Cordae is. I know he's successful - would any hip hop fan know him?
There is not just one kind of hip hop fan. Would everyone know him? No. Would most? Yes. The younger you are, the more likely you are to know him.

Post by JazzNU »

In the latest edition of "I Can't Recognize Elina Svitolina" I suggest all with IG accounts check out her Stories sometime in the next 6 hours. She has signed a sponsorship deal with Flowbank (looks to be a Swiss bank) and they shot her promos. She has up the videos of the shoot in her Stories and goodness I would've never recognized her, wouldn't believe it was her outside of the back and side shots had she not posted this to her account. She looks great, better than I think of her looking.

https://www.instagram.com/elisvitolina/

Post by meganfernandez »

JazzNU wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:37 pm In the latest edition of "I Can't Recognize Elina Svitolina" I suggest all with IG accounts check out her Stories sometime in the next 6 hours. She has signed a sponsorship deal with Flowbank (looks to be a Swiss bank) and they shot her promos. She has up the videos of the shoot in her Stories and goodness I would've never recognized her, wouldn't believe it was her outside of the back and side shots had she not posted this to her account. She looks great, better than I think of her looking.

Oh, I saw those earlier! It is so weird how she can look totally different from angle to angle.

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

JazzNU wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:37 pm In the latest edition of "I Can't Recognize Elina Svitolina" I suggest all with IG accounts check out her Stories sometime in the next 6 hours. She has signed a sponsorship deal with Flowbank (looks to be a Swiss bank) and they shot her promos. She has up the videos of the shoot in her Stories and goodness I would've never recognized her, wouldn't believe it was her outside of the back and side shots had she not posted this to her account. She looks great, better than I think of her looking.

That is truly a Not-Elina oh yes it is Elina promo. The woman is a chameleon.
“Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.” Albert Einstein
skatingfan Canada

Post by skatingfan »

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »