With Roland Garros just around the corner, get ready for our Survivors' Pool, You Can't Win Jack and Predictions contests.
For our SP players, remember: just the LAST NAME of the player, unless two players with the same last name play on the same day.

'22 USO Day 3 OoP & Discussion

Talk and announcements about the big 4 tournaments
meganfernandez United States of America

Re: '22 USO Day 3 OoP & Discussion

Post by meganfernandez »

nelslus wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:10 pm
JTContinental wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:57 pm
nelslus wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:54 pm

....Wait, seriously? She's still in the draw playing mixed with Fratangelo. Granted, maybe Fratangelo/Keys have a cuckolding thing going on. :gorgeous:
Maybe the announcer misidentified him? She also mentioned they are playing mixed doubles together, but I don't know what either of those guys looks like. I thought she was with Fratangelo still as well, which is why I was surprised.
WELL, Mistress Keys is still listed as in the mixed draw with Fratangelo. Wouldn't it be hot if she had somehow found a way to also dump Fratangelo in the mixed draw with Giron? :gorgeous:
Given's Maddy's whole "be kind" campaign with her foundation, that would be a scandal.
ti-amie United States of America

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

Cami was up 4-1 in the third. It's now 4-3.
“Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.” Albert Einstein

Post by meganfernandez »

JTContinental wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:00 pm For the second day in a row, I've found myself thinking "has Chris Fowler lost brain cells?" only to eventually discover it isn't him, but someone with an eerily similar voice and name (Russ Thaler).
A deserved case of mistaken identity. Keep it up. Not a big Fowler fan.

Post by meganfernandez »

ponchi101 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:44 pm BDVZ has at least been consistent. He seems to me to be a 3R guy, at every tournament. A bit more, a bit less, as here.
I think he has more potential with that serve, FH and willingness to come forward. And he's pretty smooth, for whatever that is worth beyond eye candy. This was a bad performance. Should have won. His volleys at the end were horrendous (I only watched the last few games). I think he can be pretty inconsistent right now. I hope he at least wins a title soon.
nelslus United States of America

Post by nelslus »

ti-amie wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:13 pm I saw Riske-Amritraj play vs Colleen a few years ago and I continue to be surprised that she wins tour level matches.
Riske-Amritraj is of the Shelby Rogers School of, Playing One Match Playing Phenomenal Tennis And Then Suck In The Next Match. Plus, like all young-ish American players, she always beats Petra. So, all Riske-Amritraj snark is appreciated. (She even managed to marry the wrong Amritraj.) (*Maybe we could all find Riske-Amritraj more interesting if she were so start banging Fratangelo.) ( :gorgeous: .)
Nelslus Revised TAT Signature Currently Under Repair. :gorgeous:

Post by meganfernandez »

nelslus wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:20 pm Megan's ill-tempered post from yesterday: "The Alexandrova bandwagon is wobbling as play is suspended for rain."

Nelsluls' new response: PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! :gorgeous:
I wasn't ill-tempered! I said it with pure joy. Maybe gleefully hoping for some carnage was a little mean, but not by TAT standards. :) Don't worry, karma bit me in my dubs match last night.
Last edited by meganfernandez on Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JTContinental United States of America

Post by JTContinental »

Alison has heard us all dogging her game, as she has broken back to even up the third set

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

Has anyone watched Matteo play lately? Something is very off about his game. He may win this match but I don't know how deep he'll go.
“Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.” Albert Einstein

Post by meganfernandez »

ti-amie wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:25 pm Has anyone watched Matteo play lately? Something is very off about his game. He may win this match but I don't know how deep he'll go.
And that's why I picked him today. :) He's had surgery and maybe other injuries lately, or illness?

Post by nelslus »

meganfernandez wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:17 pm
nelslus wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:10 pm
JTContinental wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:57 pm

Maybe the announcer misidentified him? She also mentioned they are playing mixed doubles together, but I don't know what either of those guys looks like. I thought she was with Fratangelo still as well, which is why I was surprised.
WELL, Mistress Keys is still listed as in the mixed draw with Fratangelo. Wouldn't it be hot if she had somehow found a way to also dump Fratangelo in the mixed draw with Giron? :gorgeous:
Given's Maddy's whole "be kind" campaign with her foundation, that would be a scandal.
She might have started up an offshoot campaign, Be Kind To Giron.

(Albeit, I'd find it far more Kind for Giron to be Gay.) :gorgeous:

Post by nelslus »

JTContinental wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:24 pm Alison has heard us all dogging her game, as she has broken back to even up the third set
Osorio all of a sudden has been sucking eggs.
Suliso Latvia

Post by Suliso »

You get "North" programing in Colombia, right?

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

nelslus wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:29 pm
JTContinental wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:24 pm Alison has heard us all dogging her game, as she has broken back to even up the third set
Osorio all of a sudden has been sucking eggs.
The comm - the male one - said that MCOS tends to lose focus when she's ahead and the words weren't even out of his mouth before she went on walkabout. No one should lose to Riske-Amritraj
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Post by ponchi101 »

Suliso wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:31 pm You get "North" programing in Colombia, right?
No, we get south. So, ESPN3, showing some tennis, switched it off and is showing last Sunday's Ligue 1 (France) match.
You know how it is here. Soccer is king.
Ego figere omnia et scio supellectilem

Post by nelslus »

ponchi101 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:36 pm
Suliso wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:31 pm You get "North" programing in Colombia, right?
No, we get south. So, ESPN3, showing some tennis, switched it off and is showing last Sunday's Ligue 1 (France) match.
You know how it is here. Soccer is king.
Please, could you two stop distracting us from our Keys/Fratangelo/Amritraj-Riske/Giron Love Smack-Down chat? It's very distracting. :gorgeous: