With Roland Garros just around the corner, get ready for our Survivors' Pool, You Can't Win Jack and Predictions contests.
For our SP players, remember: just the LAST NAME of the player, unless two players with the same last name play on the same day.

2023 Wimbledon Qualifying Draws, OoP & Discussion

Talk and announcements about the big 4 tournaments
meganfernandez United States of America

Re: 2023 Wimbledon Qualifying Draws, OoP & Discussion

Post by meganfernandez »

jazzyg wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:45 pm
My personal favorite Hsieh has cruised through the first two rounds. Taking 18 months off may have done her some good. When she is focused, even at her age, she can confound a lot of players.
I hope she and Strycova are going to play doubles at W. Incredible if Hsieh qualifies for singles. Netflix should follow her!
nelslus United States of America

Re: 2023 Wimbledon Qualifying Draws, OoP & Discussion

Post by nelslus »

meganfernandez wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:16 pm
jazzyg wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:45 pm
My personal favorite Hsieh has cruised through the first two rounds. Taking 18 months off may have done her some good. When she is focused, even at her age, she can confound a lot of players.
I hope she and Strycova are going to play doubles at W. Incredible if Hsieh qualifies for singles. Netflix should follow her!
They're on the entry list for playing together. Wouldn't be shocked for Hsieh to also play mixed (she played mixed at Roland Garros).
Nelslus Revised TAT Signature Currently Under Repair. :gorgeous: